Concordia University - Saint Paul
Master of Arts in Sport Management
Concordia offers the Master of Arts in Sport Management (MSM) program fully online and allows students to understand the growing sports management industry. Through a hands-on, practical application of coursework, students learn effective decision making, leadership, finance and human and facility resource management. Students also examine concepts of management, strategic planning, marketing and law as it pertains to sport management. The MSM program is accelerated, allowing students to earn their degree in less than 18 months.
- The online program consists of 36 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Students can complete the program in less than 18 months.
- Tuition for the program is $450 per credit hour.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college/university that granted the student's undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals